Jack H. Wilson, Jr.
No description specified.
1-11 (11 Records)
- Archaeological and Historical Examinations of Three Eighteenth and Nineenth Century Rice Plantations On the Waccamaw Neck (1993)
- Archaeological and Paleo-Osteological Investigations at the Cold Morning Site, New Hanover County, North Carolina (1982)
- Archaeological Excavations at 38BU96, a Portion of Cotton Hope Plantation, Hilton Head Island, Beaufort County, South Carolina (1990)
- Archaeological Investigations at Haig Point, Webb, and Oak Ridge, Daufuskie Island, Beaufort County, South Carolina (1989)
- Archaeological Sites On and Near National Forest Land in North Carolina (1978)
- Assessment of the Impact of the Replacement of a Sewer Line Upon the Archaeological Resources at the James Iredell House State Historic Site, Edenton, Chowan County, North Carolina (1984)
- Current Research in the Historical Archaeology of the Carolinas (1985)
- Eis: Highway Department Project F-001-6(7), Catoosa County, Georgia, Final Field Report (1973)
- Evaluation of the Impact Construction of a Proposed Bathhouse Will Have On the Archaeological Resources at Fort Fisher State Historic Site, New Hanover County, North Carolina (1984)
- Further Investigations of Prehistoric and Historic Lifeways On Callawassie and Spring Islands, Beaufort County, South Carolina (1991)
- Monitoring the Removal of a Concrete Wall at the Ziegler House, Historic Edenton, Chowan County, North Carolina (1984)