Lorraine E. Williams
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Aboriginal Settlement in New Jersey During the Paleoindian Cultural Period CA. 10,000 B.C. - 6000 B.C (1982)
- Contact Between Europeans and the Delaware Indians of New Jersey
- Cultural Resources Sensitivity Analysis of the Passaic River Basin (1978)
- New Jersey's Archeological Resources from the Paleoindian Period To the Present: a Review of Research Problems and Survey Priorities (1982)
- Reinvestigation of the Late Woodland Occupation in the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, New Jersey