No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Archaeological Field Survey of Bush Kill and Little Bush Kill, Segment 1, Horns Beck Creek, Segment 3, and Adams Creek, Segment 4-1, Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area (1976)
- Archaeological Survey of the Assunpink Creek Watershed Project, Multiple Purpose Dam No. 6, Mercer and Monmouth Counties, New Jersey, 13 and 27 June 1974, and On 23 September 1974, Findings and Recommendations for Further Investigations (1974)
- Archeological Investigations of Drainage and Construction Features at Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine Baltimore, Maryland (1985)
- Cultural Resource Overview and Management Plan, U.S. Coast Guard Property, Fort Totten, Queens, New York (1985)
- Man in the Blue Ridge: the Cultural Resources of the Shenandoah National Park--a Multi-Disciplinary Approach (1976)