Cultural Resources Analysts, Inc.
No description specified.
1-8 (8 Records)
- An Archaeological Reconnaissance of a Proposed Borrow Pit Area in Spencer County, Kentucky (2001)
- An Archaeological Reconnaissance of a Proposed Coal Mine Operation Near the Community of Freeburn in Pike County, Kentucky (1999)
- An Archaeological Reconnaissance of a Proposed Wastewater Treatment Plant Near the Community of Annville in Jackson County, Kentucky (1999)
- An Archeological Assessment of a Proposed Detention Center in Hardinsburg, Breckinridge County, Kentucky (1998)
- An Archeological Reconnaissance Survey of the Proposed Lancaster-Richmond Road Upgrade (KY-52) in Garrard County, Kentucky (1998)
- Archeological Survey of Six Proposed Gas Well Locations, Access Roads and a Pipeline Along White Oak Creek in the Daniel Boone National Forest, Leslie County, Kentucky (1991)
- A Coal Mine Survey Along Lick Branch of Laurel Fork in Martin County, Kentucky (1997)
- Coal Mine Survey On Patten Fork in Knott County, Kentucky (1991)