No description specified.
1-6 (6 Records)
- Historical and Archaeological Resources in Bristol, Rhode Island: Phase I Archaeological Reconnaissance Survey of the Bristol Wastewater Treatment Facility, the Silver Creek Pump Station and Associated Outfall Lines (1983)
- Historical and Archaeological Resources in Tiverton, Rhode Island. Phase I Testing Results for the Mount Hope Interceptor (Contracts 1 and 2) and For Pumping Station Number 2 (1981)
- Limited Phase II Archaeological Survey of RI 781 and a Phase II Archaeological Survey of RI 782, Ministerial Road (Route 110), South Kingstown, Rhode Island (1982)
- Ninety Year Record: Assessment of the Rhode Island Archaeology Collection of the Roger Williams Park Museum (1984)
- Phase II Study of the Jere Tabor House Site On the Mount Hope Interceptor in Tiverton, Rhode Island (1982)
- Upland Archaeology: a Case for Extensive Prehistoric and Historic Land Use in Woonsocket, Rhode Island (1984)