No description specified.
1-6 (6 Records)
- Archaeological Survey and Data Recovery on Portions of Block 1845 in the City of Wilmington, Delaware (Site 7NC-E-101), 2 Volumes (1992)
- Archeological Data Recovery at Site 18An500, a Post-Bellum Black Residence in Anne Arundel County, Maryland (Draft) (1985)
- Cultural Resources Investigation for the Milton Bridge Replacement L.R. 259 Spur, Section 005, Northumberland and Union Counties, Pennsylvania (1984)
- A Phase I Cultural Resources Survey Performed in Association with a Proposed Coal Fired Power Plant on the Handley-Otto-Marousek Tract Located in Dorchester County, Maryland (1994)
- Phase II Cultural Resources Evaluation Surveys of Several Archaeological and Historic Sites, Performed in Association with a Proposed Power Plant to Be Located Near the Town of Vienna, in Dorchester County, Maryland (1994)
- Preliminary Archeological Survey of Pennypacker Mills, Perkiomen Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania (1984)