George D. Cress
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Intensive Archeological Survey of the Addison Plantation Site and Intensive Archeological Testing of the Addision Manor Foundations, Beltway Parcel, PortAmerica Development, Oxon Hill, Prince George's County, Maryland (1989)
- A Phase 1 and 2 Archaeological Survey, Greentree Road (Section 2), Washington Township, Gloucester County, New Jersey (1994)
- Phase I Archaeological Survey, Youthful Offender Boot Camp, New Lisbon Developmental Center, Woodland Township, Burlington County, New Jersey (1997)
- A Phase Ib Archeological Survey, BATCS D1 and D2 Wetlands Replacement Area at the Chesapeake Baptist Church Property, Anne Arundel County, Maryland (1991)
- Stage IB and II Cultural Resources Surveys, FAA Technical Center, Galloway, Great Egg Harbor and Hamilton Townships, Atlantic County, New Jersey: Volume II: Field Notes and Background Data - Final. (1995)