Fish and Wildlife Service, Savannah, GA
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Archaeological Resources Damage Assessment, Site 1Mg39, Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge, Alabama (1997)
- An Archaeological Survey of a Proposed Pond at Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge, Morgan County, Alabama (1998)
- An Archaeological Survey of Two Proposed Projects at Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge, Baldwin County, Alabama (1998)
- Fort Dade, Egmont Key National Wildlife Refuge, Hillsborough County Florida: Documentation of the Power Plant / Mess Hall, a Small Arms Munition Bunker, & the South End Mining Casemate (1998)
- Phase I Cultural Resources Survey and Archeological Inventory of a 17.7 km (11.0 mi) Long Proposed Levee Project Item, 20 Proposed Borrow Pits (A-T), and One Access Road Located within the Duck River Dewatering Area of the Tennessee National (2000)