Pipe Fragment (Other Keyword)

Pipe Fragments

1-25 (27 Records)

An Archaeological Indexing of a Portion of the Village of La Rinconada de Jamo SDi-5017 (SDM-W-150) (1987)
DOCUMENT Citation Only Cathy L. Winterrowd. Sean D. Cardenas.

This resource is a citation record only, the Center for Digital Antiquity does not have a copy of this document. The information in this record has been migrated into tDAR from the National Archaeological Database Reports Module (NADB-R) and updated. Most NADB-R records consist of a document citation and other metadata but do not have the documents themselves uploaded. If you have a digital copy of the document and would like to have it curated in tDAR, please contact us at comments@tdar.org.


Archaeological Investigation at Henshaw Dam SDi-706. (1981)
DOCUMENT Citation Only Richard Carrico. Keith Rhodes.

This resource is a citation record only, the Center for Digital Antiquity does not have a copy of this document. The information in this record has been migrated into tDAR from the National Archaeological Database Reports Module (NADB-R) and updated. Most NADB-R records consist of a document citation and other metadata but do not have the documents themselves uploaded. If you have a digital copy of the document and would like to have it curated in tDAR, please contact us at comments@tdar.org.


Archaeological Investigations, Windsor Plantation (Site 44CE0110), Fort A.P. Hill (AP2012.002)
PROJECT U.S. Army Environmental Command. US Army Garrison, Fort A. P. Hill. Eric Voigt. Stuart Fiedel.

As part of a Cooperative Agreement with the United States Army Environmental Command, The Louis Berger Group, Inc. was tasked to complete the archaeological excavations at Site 44CE0110. The site is the probable core of Woodford Plantation (Windsor Plantation) with occupation from the 1700s to the mid-1900s. The location of a non-extant house is defined by a cellar depression. The brickwork suggests a construction date of the 1800s. Brick fragments and artifacts indicative of the occupation...


Archaeological Survey of the RSR Corporation Facility Area Tract, Aiken County, South Carolina (1993)
DOCUMENT Full-Text Michael. Trinkley. Natalie Adams.

"This study represents a preliminary historical and intensive archaeological survey of the 440 acre RSR Corporation tract near the town of Montmorenci in Aiken County. The primary purpose of this investigation is to identify and assess the archaeological remains present in the tract, although secondary goals are to examine the relationship between prehistoric and historic settlement patterns and water sources. As a result of this work nine archaeological sites were identified, primarily...


Artifact Catalog, Site 44PG317, Fort Lee (2012)
DATASET Fort Lee Regional Archaeological Curation Facility.

Artifact catalog from Phase 2 archaeological and historical evaluations conducted at 44PG317, a 19th century domestic site owned and occupied by a freed black family from 1823 through the 1st decade of the 20th century. The Phase 2 evaluation indicates that the site, which contains intact features and fits into an historic context emphasizing the 19th century from the Federal and Antebellum periods through the Civil War and Postbellum periods. Further, since the site was owned and occupied...


Artifact Inventory, Old Baltimore, Aberdeen Proving Ground (2014)
DATASET Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory.

Artifact Inventory for Phase I and Phase II Investigations at Old Baltimore, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, US.


Artifact Photographs, Site 18HA030, Old Baltimore, Aberdeen Proving Ground (2014)
DOCUMENT Full-Text Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory.

This contact sheet consists of addition images of artifacts from Site 18HA030, Old Baltimore, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, US. Many of the images are of low quality, or are repetitive of the images found elsewhere in this project. Individual images can be found on the following resource...


Artifact Photographs, Windsor Plantation, Fort A. P. Hill (2009)
IMAGE The Louis Berger Group, Inc..

Photographs of artifacts from the archaeological investigations conducted at Windsor Plantation (Site 44CE0110), Fort A.P. Hill.


Artifacts, Site 18HA122, Aberdeen Proving Ground (2003)
IMAGE Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory.

Photographs taken of artifacts collected from Site 18HA122 as part of a Phase II Investigation of the site by the Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory.


Ceramic Artifact Photographs, Mary Ann Cole Site (12CR1) 1977 (2012)
IMAGE Veterans Curation Program.

Photographs of ceramic artifacts collected during the Mary Ann Cole Site (12CR1)1977 archaeological investigation in the Ohio and Blue confluence in Crawford County, Indiana.


Ceramic Artifact Photographs, Rood's Landing (9SW1) Arbitrary 1968-1979 (2012)
IMAGE Veterans Curation Program.

Photographs of ceramic artifacts collected during the Rood's Landing (9SW1) Arbitrary 1968-1979 archaeological investigation in the Chattahoocheee River area, in Stewart County, Georgia.


Ceramic Artifact Photographs, Survey of 8250 Acres of Timber Harvest Area at Strom Thurmond Lake 1996- 997 (2014)
IMAGE Veterans Curation Program.

Photographs of Ceramic artifacts collected during the Survey of 8250 Acres of Timber Harvest Area at Strom Thurmond Lake 1996- 1997 archaeological investigation in the Savannah River Basin area, in Elbert County, Georgia.


Excavation and Artifact Photographs, Naval Academy Athletic Facility (Brigade Sports Complex), North Severn River Complex (2005)
IMAGE Applied Archaeology & History Associates.

This record contains excavation photographs for sites 18AN1018 and 18AN1019, identified during phase II investigations at the US Navy Academy's Brigade Sports Complex, North Severn River Complex, Maryland. A log for these photographs can be found here: https://core.tdar.org/document/393470


Filling the Archaeological Void: Saint Lawrence Iroquoians in Alburg, Vermont (2005)
DOCUMENT Full-Text Thomas R. Jamison.

Samuel de Champlain reported the presence of Native American groups around the north end of Lake Champlain prior to 1609 (Bassett 1967). However, the archeaology of Grand Isle County, Vermont, has only been minimally examined. Few archaeological sites have been previously identified in the town of Alburg, a pattern that is characteristic of the county overall.. Until recently, most of the sites identified in the town were found by collectors and have not been confirmed by controlled excavation...


Juniper Flats Archaeology. 300PP (1996)
DOCUMENT Citation Only Delbert Chavez Alcorn.

This resource is a citation record only, the Center for Digital Antiquity does not have a copy of this document. The information in this record has been migrated into tDAR from the National Archaeological Database Reports Module (NADB-R) and updated. Most NADB-R records consist of a document citation and other metadata but do not have the documents themselves uploaded. If you have a digital copy of the document and would like to have it curated in tDAR, please contact us at comments@tdar.org.


Mary Ann Cole Site (12CR1) 1977
PROJECT James Kellar. US Army Corps of Engineers, Louisville District. US Army Corps of Engineers Mandatory Center of Expertise for the Curation and Management of Archaeological Collections, St. Louis District.

The USACE, Louisville District obtained this investigation through an archaeological test excavation at the Mary Ann Cole Site (12CR1) in 1977 undertaken by the Glenn A. Black Laboratory of Archaeology, Indiana University. The Mary Ann Cole Site is located on a fluvial terrace at the confluence of the Ohio River and Blue River in Crawford County, Indiana (Guendling 1977). The Mary Ann Cole, 1977 investigation was undertaken to ascertain cultural deposits prior to planned development of the site...


Miscellaneous Artifacts, G.A.T.E. Project, Aberdeen Proving Ground (2011)
IMAGE R. Christopher Goodwin and Associates.

Images of artifacts from archaeological Investigations for the St. John Properties - G.A.T.E Project, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, US. These include images of coins, gunflints, glass artifacts, a mortar and pipe fragments


Phase I, II & III Investigations for the G.A.T.E. Project, Aberdeen Proving Ground (2011.030)
PROJECT Army -- Archaeology and Historic Preservation Program.

This project contains materials from the Phase I, II and III investigations that took place at St. John Properties - G.A.T.E Project, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, US. This includes artifact inventories for the different phases, artifact and excavation images, as well as datasets.


Phase I/II Investigations at Site 18HA030, Old Baltimore, Aberdeen Proving Ground (2002.018)
PROJECT Army -- Archaeology and Historic Preservation Program.

This project contains photographs of images of artifacts, architecture and an artifact inventory from Phase I/II investigations at Site 18HA030, Old Baltimore, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland US. Artifact images are organised onto resource pages by the following categories: ceramics, faunal, metals, pipes, prehistoric and miscellaneous.


Phase II Archaeological and Historical Investigations of 44PG317, An Early 19th Century Free Black Farmstead, Prince George County, Virginia (1990)
DOCUMENT Full-Text Robin L. Ryder. Archaeological Research Center, Virginia Commonwealth University.

This report presents the results of Phase 2 archaeological and historical evaluations conducted at 44Pg317, a 19th century domestic site owned and occupied by a freed black family from 1823 through the 1st decade of the 20th century. The Phase 2 evaluation indicates that the site, which contains intact features and fits into an historic context emphasizing the 19th century from the Federal and Antebellum periods through the Civil War and Postbellum periods. Further, since the site was owned...


Phase II Archaeological and Historical Investigations, Site 44PG317, Fort Lee (FL1990.001)
PROJECT Robin L. Ryder. L. Daniel Mouer.

Results of Phase 2 archaeological and historical evaluations conducted at 44PG317, a 19th century domestic site owned and occupied by a freed black family from 1823 through the 1st decade of the 20th century. The Phase 2 evaluation indicates that the site, which contains intact features and fits into an historic context emphasizing the 19th century from the Federal and Antebellum periods through the Civil War and Postbellum periods. Further, since the site was owned and occupied by a free...


Phase II Investigations at the Naval Academy Athletic Facility (Brigade Sports Complex), North Severn River Complex (2006.027)
PROJECT Naval Academy Athletic Association.

This project contains excavation photographs, a photograph log, and catalog inventories for sites 18AN1018 and 18AN1019, identified during phase II investigations at the US Navy Academy's Brigade Sports Complex, North Severn River Complex, Maryland.


Pipe Fragments, Old Baltimore, Aberdeen Proving Ground (2003)
IMAGE Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory.

Images of pipe fragments from the Old Baltimore Site, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, US


Rood's Landing (9SW1) Arbitrary 1968-1979 Final
PROJECT U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Mobile District. US Army Corps of Engineers Mandatory Center of Expertise for the Curation and Management of Archaeological Collections, St. Louis District.

The Rood’s Landing Site (9SW1), also known as Rood’s Creek, was described by Caldwell as a Mississippian Period mound center consisting of eight mounds and a large village at the confluence of Rood’s Creek and the Chattahoochee River in Stewart County, Georgia. It was first described by C.B. Moore in 1907, and recorded again in 1939 by Wauchope (Atz, et al. 2000). In 1955, four of the mounds were tested by Joseph R. Caldwell (Caldwell 1955). However, over the next thirty years Rood’s Landing was...


Supplemental Cultural Resource Management Plan for Site 18HA122, Aberdeen Proving Ground (1996.040)
PROJECT Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Norfolk, VA.

This project contains photographs of artifacts collected from Site 18HA122 as part of a Phase II investigation. The site is located at Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland. Photographs of the artifacts were taken at the Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory.