Davids-Garrison - "Jug Tavern": An Historic Structures Report
This resource is a citation record only, the Center for Digital Antiquity does not have a copy of this document. The information in this record has been migrated into tDAR from the National Archaeological Database Reports Module (NADB-R) and updated. Most NADB-R records consist of a document citation and other metadata but do not have the documents themselves uploaded.
If you have a digital copy of the document and would like to have it curated in tDAR, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Resource is Part of the Following Collections
Cite this Record
Davids-Garrison - "Jug Tavern": An Historic Structures Report. William C. Shopsin, Mosette G. Broderick. 1979 ( tDAR id: 118603)
Calendar Date: 1750 to 1799
min long: -73.983; min lat: 40.872 ; max long: -73.483; max lat: 41.366 ;
Individual & Institutional Roles
Sponsor(s): Ossining Restoration Committee
Prepared By(s): William C. Shopsin and Mosette G. Broderick
NADB document id number(s): 15698
NADB citation id number(s): 000000089346
General Note: Sent from: William C. Shopsin and Mosette G. Broderick
General Note: Submitted to: Ossining Restoration Committee