No description specified.
1-6 (6 Records)
- Cultural Resource Management Survey, 1994 Highway Program, Paragraph 3 Reconnaissance and, Paragraph 4 Site Examination, PIN 900.09/BIN 1-00981-0, Route 12A Over Thomas Creek, Town of Chenango, Broome County, New York (1994)
- Cultural Resource Management Survey, 1995 Highway Program, Architectural Reconnaissance for PIN 6066.41.101, BINs 1012811, 1012812, NY Route 17 and CR 8, Town of Ashland, Chemung County, New York (1996)
- Cultural Resource Management Survey, 1996-1997 Highway Program, PIN 5002.07.121, NY State Route 18F, Lower River Road, Towns of Lewiston and Porter, Niagara County (MCDs 06303 and 6308) (1996)
- Cultural Resource Management Survey, Memorial Bridge Rehabilitation, Riverside Drive, Binghamton, NY (2001)
- Cultural Resource Management Survey, Wheatland Bridge Replacement, Genesee Valley Greenway at New York State Thruway Milepost 366.6, Town of Chili, Monroe County, NY, Stage I Reconnaissance (2000)
- Cultural Resources Management, Stage IA Study, for the New York State Canal Commission, Former Nysdot Residency, Village of Waterloo, Seneca Co. (2000)