No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Hunting with talc? Experiments into the functionality of certain Late Neolithic ground projectile points from the site of Liangchengzhen, Peoples Republic of China (2009)
- Interpretation of Burial M33 at the Longshan Site of Liangchengzhen (2015)
- Processing, Power, Teaching and Identity, The Utilitarian and Ritual Use of Artifacts from a Middle Archaic Shaman's House in the Great Basin. (2016)
- Searching for the "Paleoarchaic individual" and unique Paleoarchaic "production grammar" in the Great Basin (2017)
- Thirty Years On, Considering Kelly’s 1988 "Three Sides of A Biface", and Why It Matters for Great Basin Archaeology (2018)