No description specified.
1-7 (7 Records)
- Bull Creek: A Paleoindian Camp in the Oklahoma Panhandle (2017)
- Discard, Stockpile, or Commemorative Cairn: Interpreting the Bison Skull Pile at the Ravenscroft Late Paleoindian Bison Kill, Oklahoma Panhandle (2019)
- Ethnogenesis at the Lynch Site (25BD1), Nebraska through Pottery Analysis (2019)
- Experimental Analysis of Late Paleoindian Bone Tools at Bull Creek in Oklahoma (2017)
- Oneota Expansion and Ethnogenesis on the Eastern Great Plains (2018)
- Open Air Camps of the Terminal Pleistocene and Early Holocene: An Introduction (2017)