Center for Digital Antiquity - ASU
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Access, Use/Reuse, and Preservation of Data and Information Using tDAR (the Digital Archaeological Record) (2017)
- Designing and Carrying Out Digital Curation for Data Management, Research, and Data Sharing (2018)
- The Digital Archaeological Record (tDAR): An Archive for 21st Century Digital Archaeology Curation (2018)
- Online and In-person Professional Training for Archaeological Data Management and Digital Curation (2017)
- Promoting an Archaeological Perspective in Repatriation, Consultation, National Monuments, and Data Science (2019)