University of Tennessee
No description specified.
1-5 (5 Records)
- Additional Slave Settlements at Cannon’s Point Plantation (2019)
- LiDAR, Historic Maps, Pedestrian Survey, and Shovel Tests: Defining Slave Independence on Sapelo Island, Georgia (2017)
- Spaces and Places of Antebellum Georgia Lowcountry Landscapes: A Case Study of Wattle and Tabby Daub Slave Cabins on Sapelo Island, Georgia (2019)
- Symbiosis of Fast and Slow Archaeology: A Retrospective Analysis of Historical Archaeology on the Georgia Coast (2020)
- Using Unmanned Aerial Systems and Historical Maps to Monitor Present and Predict Future Shoreline Impacts (2019)