No description specified.
1-6 (6 Records)
- Archaeological Survey of 623 Acres Along Colorado Forest Highway 59 Between Almont and Cottonwood Pass in Gunnison County, Colorado (1996)
- A Class III Archaeological Survey & Cultural Inventory of the Inter-University High Altitude Laboratories, Echo Lake Facility Clear Creek County, Colorado. (97-182) (1997)
- A Class III Archaeological Survey of the Proposed Trinidad Correctional Facility, Las Animas County, Colorado (1997)
- The Neighborhood 12 Data Recovery Project: Archaeological Investigations at AZ BB:9:148 (ASM), Oro Valley, Arizona (2000)
- Research Design for Data Recovery at La Ciudad de Los Hornos: The Superstition Freeway and Priest Drive Locale (AZ U:9:48 ASM) (1991)
- Yellow Jacket: a Four Corners Anasazi Ceremonial Center (1986)