Millwood Plantation 1980, Archival Photograph, 2052_0120
U.S.G.S. map of Georgia and South Carolina labeled Elberton Map-2, originally dating to 1893; N.D. during the Millwood Plantation 1980 archaeological investigation in the Richard B. Russell Reservoir in Abbeville County, South Carolina and Elbert County, Georgia.
Cite this Record
Millwood Plantation 1980, Archival Photograph, 2052_0120. Veterans Curation Program. Chicago, Illinois: Mid-American Research Center, Loyola University of Chicago. 2018. US Army Corps of Engineers, Savannah District ( tDAR id: 446022) ; doi:10.6067/XCV80V8GPW
min long: -82.816; min lat: 33.927 ; max long: -82.566; max lat: 34.371 ;
Individual & Institutional Roles
Principal Investigator(s): Charles E. Orser
Landowner(s): US Army Corps of Engineers, Savannah District
Repository(s): US Army Corps of Engineers, Savannah District
Prepared By(s): Veterans Curation Program
Submitted To(s): US Army Corps of Engineers, Savannah District
Former Contract #(s): C54042(80)
Contract #(s): CV 5000-0-4042
General Note: The digital materials in this collection were processed by the Veterans Curation Program (VCP), and include archival photographs, the finding aid, original investigation reports, oversized material spreadsheet, photographic material spreadsheet, and scanned asset key. Additional digital materials held by the VCP include, background reports, correspondence, disclosure agreements, disposition form, document folder listing, informant release form, initial data collection, interview transcripts, memorandums for record, magazine articles, maps, notes, report records, tape logs, transcript logs, and a transcript of contract. For additional information on these materials, refer to the finding aid.
The "Millwood Plantation 1980" collection is stored at US Army Corps of Engineers, Savannah District.
|Name||Size||Creation Date||Date Uploaded||Access|
|2052_0120.tif||4.14mb||May 22, 2018 11:44:18 AM||Confidential|
|U.S.G.S. map of Georgia and South Carolina labeled Elberton Map-2, originally dating to 1893; N.D.|