Archaeological Research Services Inc.
No description specified.
1-9 (9 Records)
- An Archaeological Evaluation of the Salt River Project-Owned "Legend City" Property in Northwest Tempe, Maricopa County, Arizona (1986)
- Archaeological Survey of a Transmission Line Corridor Located Adjacent to the East Side of Idaho Road, Between Superstition Drive and Lost Dutchman Drive, Apache Junction, Pinal County, Arizona (1981)
- Archaeological Testing and Evaluation of AZ U:9:48 (ASU): A Prehistoric Hohokam Habitation Site in Tempe, Maricopa County, Arizona (1986)
- The Archaeology of Two Historic Homestead and Railroad-Related Sites on the Southern Pacific Main Line Near Mobile, Maricopa County, Arizona (1990)
- A Cultural Resources Survey of a 10.92 Mile Long by 200 Feet Wide Segment of State Route 87 Right-of-Way North of Mesa in Maricopa County, Arizona (1991)
- A Cultural Resources Survey of a Proposed Powerline Corridor on Greenback Creek Southeast of Punkin Center, Gila County, Arizona (1986)
- Cultural Resources Survey of Approximately 28.6 Miles of State Route 88, the Apache Trail, between Tortilla Flat and Theodore Roosevelt Dam, Maricopa County, Arizona (1995)
- A Cultural Resources Survey of the Proposed Salt River Project Central Support Complex Parcel in Tempe, Maricopa County, Arizona (1986)
- An Evaluation of Historic Cultural Resources in Relation to the Central Arizona Water Control Study (1984)