Alfred E. Dittert, Jr.
No description specified.
1-13 (13 Records)
- Archaeological Evaluation of Alternate 115 Kv Transmission Line Routes Pinto Valley Project (1972)
- An Archaeological Reconnaissance: Reroute of Copper Cities Line- A Proposed 1 1/4 Mile Reroute of the Frazier-to-Moonshine 115kV Transmission Line (1974)
- An Archaeological Survey in the Gila River Basin, New River and Phoenix City Streams, Arizona Project Area (1976)
- An Archaeological Survey in the Gila River Basin, New River and Phoenix City Streams, Arizona Project Area: Appendix I, Estimated Time and Costs for Archaeological Studies (2016)
- Archaeological Survey of the Cave Buttes Dam Authorized Site and Reservoir, Arizona (1977)
- Archaeological Survey of the Navajo Reservoir District, Northwestern New Mexico (1961)
- Archaeology of Cebolleta Mesa: a Preliminary Report (1951)
- Ecological Interpretation of Anasazi Settlement Patterns (1968)
- Fort Sumner Development Proposal (1966)
- Hecla I: A Preliminary Report on the Archaeological Investigations at the Lakeshore Project, Papago Reservation, South Central Arizona (1973)
- Hecla II and III, An Interpretive Study of Archeological Remains from the Lakeshore Project, Papago Reservation, South Central Arizona (1975)
- Investigation of the Archaeological Resources in the Buckeye Valley (1972)
- Survey of the Impact On Archaeological Resources Navajo Project 500 / 230 Kv R / W Westwing Substation To Eastwing Substation (1973)