SUCF Parking Garage Historic Archaeological Site, Albany, NY
Resources generated by the Phase III data retrieval for the construction of a parking garage on the Hudson River in Albany, NY.
Site Name Keywords
Macrobotanical • Trade • Faunal Analysis (Historic) • Fortification • Health • Waterfront Development • Commercial Activities • 17TH CENTURY OCCUPATION • 18TH CENTURY OCCUPATION • Sanitation
US (ISO Country Code) • United States of America (Country) • New York (State / Territory) • Albany County (County) • Rensselaer County (County) • North America (Continent) • Albany, New York
Resources Inside This Collection (Viewing 1-6 of 6)
- Artifact Inventory, SUCF Parking Facility Archaeological Site, Albany, NY (2001)
- At the River's Edge: Two-Hundred-Fifty Years of Albany History: Data Retrieval, SUCF Parking Structure, Maiden Lane, Albany, NY. (2002)
- Data Retrieval, SUCF Parking Structure, Maiden Lane, Albany, New York.
- Feature Photographs from the SUCF Parking Garage site, Albany, NY (2001)
- Site Photographs and Figures, SUCF 600 Car Parking Facility Historic Archaeological Site, Albany, NY (1999)
- Wooden Structure Photographs, SUCF Parking Facility Archaeological Site, Albany, NY (2001)