1892-1992 Centennial, Casa Grande Ruins National Monument
This project contains documents relative to the 1892-1992 centennial of Casa Grande Ruins National Monument including a book and related documents and images from an administratve history of Casa Grande Ruins National Monument prepared by A. Berle Clemensen. Additional Documents include the scanned figures and images used in the publication. These documents were prepared for the National Park Service.
Cite this Record
1892-1992 Centennial, Casa Grande Ruins National Monument. ( tDAR id: 368334) ; doi:10.6067/XCV8FB54CS
min long: -111.541; min lat: 32.973 ; max long: -111.524; max lat: 33.018 ;
General Note: Documents in the project were prepared for the National Park Service.
Resources Inside this Project (Viewing 1-6 of 6)
- Documents (6)
- Brief Park History (1992)
- Casa Grande Ruins National Monument, A Centennial History of the First Prehistoric Reserve, 1892-1992 (1992)
- Centennial Celebration Articles (1992)
- Early Superintendents (1992)
- Hohokam - Those who are gone (1992)
- Rev. Whittmore (1992)