Brigham City Cemetery Arizona Site Steward File
This is an Arizona Site Steward file for the Brigham City Cemetery, in use by Mormon Pioneers of the United Order between 1876 and the 1880s, located on State Trust land. A petrified wood monument with a bronze plaque was erected on August 23, 1934, by the Latter Day Saints and the Utah Pioneer Trails and Landmarks Association.
The file consists of a site data form, an Arizona state historic property inventory form, a National Register of Historic Places inventory nomination form, two maps of the site location, and two black and white photographs of the monument. The earliest dated document is from 1978.
Cite this Record
Brigham City Cemetery Arizona Site Steward File. Karen Berggren, J. Balsam, Laura H. Saline, Joe Rodriguez. 1978 ( tDAR id: 400832) ; doi:10.6067/XCV88054FS
Brigham City Cemetery
Calendar Date: 1876 to 1889 (Years of cemetery use.)
Calendar Date: 1934 to 1934 (Year in which the monument and plaque were placed.)
min long: -110.919; min lat: 34.796 ; max long: -110.43; max lat: 35.212 ;
Individual & Institutional Roles
Contact(s): Arizona State Parks
Landowner(s): Arizona State Land Department
Prepared By(s): Arizona State Parks
|Name||Size||Creation Date||Date Uploaded||Access|
|Brigham-City-Cemetery.pdf||1.01mb||Nov 16, 2015 11:56:55 AM||Confidential|
|This file is unredacted.|