Mission Santa Ana del Quiquib Arizona Site Steward File
Author(s): Tracy J. Andrews
This is an Arizona Site Steward file for the Mission Santa Ana del Quiquib, comprised of a mission and village in use by the Spanish and Papago between the 1790s and 1850, located on Bureau of Land Management land.
The file consists of an antiquities site inventory form. The earliest dated document is from 1974.
Cite this Record
Mission Santa Ana del Quiquib Arizona Site Steward File. Tracy J. Andrews. 1974 ( tDAR id: 400998) ; doi:10.6067/XCV8K0764D
Church / Religious Structure • Domestic Structure or Architectural Complex • Footings • Hamlet / Village • Historic Church / Religious Structure • Mission • Non-Domestic Structures • Settlements • Stone Footings • Village
Calendar Date: 1790 to 1850 (Date range of use runs from the 1790s through 1850.)
min long: -111.995; min lat: 31.269 ; max long: -109.413; max lat: 33.331 ;
Individual & Institutional Roles
Contact(s): Arizona State Parks
Landowner(s): Bureau of Land Management
Prepared By(s): Arizona State Parks
|Name||Size||Creation Date||Date Uploaded||Access|
|Mission-Santa-Ana-del-Quiquib.pdf||397.18kb||Dec 2, 2015 12:42:28 PM||Confidential|
|This file is unredacted.|